5 Reasons Why Your Indiana Business Needs to Build A Business Credit Asset!
Our Business Credit Development Coaching System™ has been developed to help business owners establish and grow a business credit in order to secure new funding opportunities for your business.
#1 Access to funding and managing cash flow is the single biggest concern for business owners. By establishing and building a Business Credit Asset™, businesses can access new funding sources to ensure positive cash flow.
#2 Secure new financing options. A strong business credit file can be the difference between receiving funds or not. Approval for most small business loan decisions under $90,000 happens automatically, often relying on one thing – your business credit file and score.
#3 Get the best credit terms. Your business credit score will likely result in better credit card and loan interest rates. For businesses with weak credit scores, banks and lending institutions may increase loan interest rates from 7% to 12% and credit card interest rates from 8% to 18%.
#4 Reduce your expenses. Building a business Credit Asset can improve cash flow by reducing:Financing Costs
- Insurance Premiums
- Rental Terms
- Credit Card Rates
- Vendor and Supplier Terms
#5 Peace of mind. Protect your personal assets and reduce your personal liability by creating a separate corporate entity and business credit. Establishing your business credit asset only strengthens this liability protection.
Building Your Credit With Guaranteed Results!
- Accelerate the process of building business credit
- Build a Business Credit Asset and acquire new funding
- Strengthen business credit score within 120 days
- Save out-of-pocket expenses with easy credit file purchase
- Establish relationships with trade credit vendors
- Gain access to cash while building your business credit asset
- Take advantage of loan options with no personal guarantee required
- Receive personalized funding options and credit consulting
- Faster progress and more accurate result with motivated coaches
Contact us today at 317.837.4969 to learn more about the business credit and funding you already qualify for now or visit us at www.creditindy.com