InCreditable Advisors helps Indiana businesses establish credit by working closely with industry-trained credit counselors to analyze and advise on business credit needs. Our experts understand Indiana business needs, and have developed a unique system to help small business owners establish and grow business credit in order to secure new funding opportunities.
Business credit is very important to help owners establish their business assets separately from their personal assets. The more money a business owner has access to, the more likely they are to succeed.
8 out of 10 small to medium sized businesses
are being denied business loans when applying at local banks or conventionally.
In today’s economy, lenders are not so eager to give small business owners access to money. Even when a business meets all the lending requirements, many conventional banks still refuse to lend money and don’t disclose to the applicant the reason for the denial, they simply tell them no.
Our Indiana Business Credit and Funding Suite offers clients access to the most legitimate funding options that are available today. Many are not offered through conventional banks and are not programs that most people are familiar with or would be able to find on their own.
Indiana Small Business Credit Features Include:
- Granted Exclusive Access To More Than 2,100 Finance Sources
- Unique Access To 30 Plus Core Funding Products
- Special Access To SBA Loans, Lines of Credit, Financing From Account Receivables, Purchase Order Financing, and Lending From Revenue, Advances From Merchant Sales, Equipment and Inventory Financing, Financing from 401k and Property Rehab Financing, and many more
- Unparalleled Credit and Funding Approval through Our Business Assurance Check System
- Simple One-Step Funding Application Process
- Effortless Guide Towards Building An Excellent Business Credit Score
- Matchless Ability To Secure Hundreds-of-Thousands of Dollars in Business Credit
- Exceptional Capacity To Utilize Business Credit With Well Known Companies Like: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, BP, Staples, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Costco, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, and More
- Set Up Business Credit The Right Way With No Personal Guarantee or Personal Credit Check
- Interface Access To Monitor Business Credit Building in Real Time From The Business Credit Reporting Agencies
- Establish A Free DUNS Number
- Receive An Exclusive Free Experian Smart Business Credit Report
- Receive Free Brilliant Advice From Highly Trained And Certified Business Credit Advisors
- Obtain Free Business Workbooks to Help Start A Business And Learn How To Secure Funding From Investors